Just attach the Carafe to the top of your wine bottle and invert it—as the wine flows down into the carafe, it is aerated to enhance its flavour and bouquet. You can either serve your wine as it is in the Carafe, or you can transfer it back into its original bottle…so it will taste amazing and your guests won’t know the difference! You can also use the carafe to store your wine if you don’t drink it all in the one sitting.
Now that’s a smart way to serve your vino!
- Designed by Norm and Peter Ørsig for Menu.
- Carafe handmade from glass, with a stainless steel and silicone stopper.
- Stopper attaches to the carafe and your bottle of wine – invert the wine bottle over the carafe to decant and aerate wine, and then invert once more to return the wine to the bottle.
- Wine is aerated to enhance its flavour and bouquet, and ready to serve in five minutes!
- Bottle neck is drip free, and features a sealing cap that lets you store remaining wine in the carafe to drink later.
- Hand wash recommended for stopper, decanter is dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.5 x 21cm (including stopper).
New Summer Collections Available Now!
Would you like to be kept in the loop? Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept up to date on all our news.